GoSupreme & GoSupreme Lite Pull-Up Style Underwear
Top-of-the-line comfort, absorbency, and fit with improved elastics that stay snug yet comfortable. Get up to 3x the absorbency of store brands with GoSupreme and GoSupreme Lite!
LET'S GET DOWN TO THE CORE...
Soft, Quick Wicking Topsheet
Topsheet provides comfort and quick
absorption of fluid.
Heavy-duty material that absorbs fluid
and locks in wetness keeping the skin dry.
Complete Odor Elimination
Special pH neutralization material traps any
unwanted odors and enhances skin health.
Soft, Cloth-Like Outer Backsheet
Front, back and sides have breathable material
to allow for better comfort and skin health.
Looking for an Extra Boost of Protection?
NorthShore EternaDry Booster Pads Diaper Doublers
A Booster adds absorbency to a disposable undergarment. When filled with liquid, it flows through into the diaper or brief. NorthShore® EternaDry® Booster Pads have higher absorbency, more sizes & lower cost than most other brands. Slim, soft & super-absorbent. Has adhesive backing that holds it in place and enables you to stack multiple boosters.READ MORE
Other Products that Complement Pull-On Underwear
Adult Pull Ups FAQs
What is Adult Pull-Up Style Underwear?
Adult protective pull-up underwear — also referred to as protective underwear and pull-on — may give the wearer more freedom of movement and feel less bulky. They differ from adult diapers by being like regular underwear, with the exception that they offer protection for incontinence. Put on a pull-on as you would a pair of underwear. Unlike tab-style briefs, which can be worn without removing clothing, wearers may have to remove clothing to use or remove a pull-on.
Who Should Use Incontinence Pull-Ups for Adults?
Adult protective underwear can be a practical choice for people with urinary and/or bowel incontinence. People who are more active can enjoy the freedom of wearing a pull-up as they move about their day. Adult pull-ons work well for individuals who can move without assistance.
Pull-on options are usually more suitable for individuals with mobile lifestyles, while diapers with tabs tend to be used by people with mobility issues. If you or your loved one want absorbent underwear, try pull-ons from NorthShore.
Which Adult Protective Underwear is Best?
If you need the most absorbent pull up for bladder and bowel leaks, try the NorthShore brand. NorthShore offers pull ups for adults in larger sizes with more absorbency, which can help with both urinary and bowel containment. GoSupreme and FlexSupreme are our top sellers. You may want to consider the following when deciding which underwear will offer a comfortable fit and be the most helpful:
• Daytime or Overnight Protection: Pick a style and absorbency level that matches the wearer's lifestyle and needs. NorthShore has specially designed overnight protective underwear for people who want more security and a heavy absorbency product for a good night's sleep.
• Regular or Plus-Size: We offer adult pull-up style underwear in numerous sizes at NorthShore. Our top-rated GoSupreme ranges in sizes from X-Small to 3X-Large to help customers find the best fit for their needs
What are the Benefits of NorthShore Protective Underwear?
Protective underwear for adults, which is a different type of incontinence product than adult diapers, can provide several benefits for the wearer. Some of the advantages of NorthShore brand protective underwear include:
• Odor Control: NorthShore pull-up style underwear works to prevent leakage as well as offers odor control.
• Leak Reduction: Our adult protective underwear can help you or your loved one stay dry with a body-hugging fit, elastic waistbands, and leak guards near leg openings. Choose from heavy to maximum absorbency.
• Tear-Away Side Seams: Pull-ons have side seams users and/or caregivers can use to quickly remove the product without needing to take off clothing.
Find Adult Pull-Up Style Underwear with NorthShore
Adult pull-up style protective underwear can benefit people who want more control over managing urinary and/or bowel incontinence. If you or someone you care for is looking for the freedom commonly associated with pull-ons, browse NorthShore's selection today. Please feel free to get in touch with us online for more information or call (800) 563-0161.