Information We Collect
The information we collect varies depending on the type of activity you are performing on our Site and helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Much of the Site can be accessed without providing any personal information. In all instances where we collect personal information through the Site, we specifically indicate what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested.
We collect your information when you provide it to us in order to place an order, correspond with you as requested, sign up to receive information or newsletters, or participate in a promotion, survey or other site feature. This may include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, financial information, birthday, demographic information, and any other information you give us. You also provide your name, email, and a password of your choosing when you create an account with us.
Other Information We Collect
Device, Usage, and Cookie Information
We collect other information when you use our Site. For example, we may collect information about your device, operating system, web browser, ISP, IP address, advertising identifiers, click activity, referring website, or location information, to better serve you as a customer. We may also collect information through cookies or other similar technology to provide you with a personalized buying experience, facilitate our marketing efforts, or analyze how we can best provide you targeted information or promotions.
How We Use Information
We use your information to provide you with the best customer experience, create more personalized interactions with you, and improve our products, services and Site. Examples of how we may use your information are below.
- Communicate with you about orders, purchases, returns, or inquiries
- Inform you about our products, present more relevant display advertisements, and share promotional events
- Process your transactions
- Manage our product offerings, and assess the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Analyze and improve the functionality of our Site
- Improve our business
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements
How We Share Information
To enhance your customer experience, we may share your information.
- We may share information with third parties if you give us consent or permission to share the information.
- We may share information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf, including support service providers, such as credit card processing, Site hosting, email and postal delivery, product and service delivery, analytics services, or other functions.
- We may share information in accordance with a business transaction. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, other business transaction, we may share information subject to confidentiality arrangements.
- We may share information to prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud.
- We may share information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements.
- We may share your information with law enforcement if required by law or in order to prevent fraud or other potential wrongdoing.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which is then stored on your system. A cookie is useful for having the browser remember specific information across several pages or between visits to a website. A cookie does not store personally identifiable information or any sensitive information. Also, our site does not read any information stored in cookies given to you from other websites, except in cases where the other website is a provider of information or functionality within our Site and that cookie is necessary to make our Site function correctly.
- Site administration and personalization
- Completing your request
- Analysis of page and Site information that does not identify specific individuals
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. Browsers may also be set up to display a warning when a cookie is used. You may even disable your browser from accepting cookies. In order to provide you with the best possible experience while visiting our Site, please enable cookies within your browser. Some portions of our Site may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about use of this site across devices. We have also implemented the Google AdWords features of Google Analytics. AdWords allows us to manage our advertising and collect information about your visit to our Website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Website. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit this Google page
How We Protect Your Information
We protect your information using technical, physical, and other security measures to minimize the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of your information. We continuously monitor our security technologies and procedures, however there is no guarantee for any system to be 100% secure. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. You should never share your login username, password, or other account information with others, and you should always log out when finished using the Site. You must inform us immediately if you believe your private login information has been compromised. We are not responsible if you allow third parties access to your account.
Leaving Our site And/Or Linking To Third Parties
Because our Site is secure, your browser URL will inform you if you are leaving a secured portion of the Site. We strive to ensure that any information you send us is safe. When you leave this Site and go to another linked site, we are not responsible for the content or availability of the linked site. Please be advised that we do not represent either the third party or you, if you enter into a transaction on the third party site. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by us.
Control Over and Access to Your Information
We enable you to have control over the accuracy of your personal information. You can access, delete, correct, or change your personal information with us at any time by contacting us via a method described under "Contact Us" below.
Do Not Track
Third parties may collect information about you across different web sites, including our Site. We do not currently utilize the capability to respond to web browser "Do Not Track" signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of this information.
We understand the importance of protecting children's privacy, especially in an online environment. Our website or applications are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 18. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain personal information about anyone under the age of 18. If we obtain personal information from anyone under the age of 18, we will remove this information from our systems.
**FOR USERS IN SWITZERLAND OR THE EUROPEAN UNION OR OTHER LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES** INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Samela, Inc. d/b/a NorthShore Care Supply
1200 Barclay Blvd
Buffalo Grove, Illinois 60089
Ph: (800) 563-0161
Fx: (847) 559-0098
Effective: June 19, 2018