Women Pads & Liners
Whether dealing with urge, stress or giggle incontinence, NorthShore offers Liners (for light protection) and Pads (that absorb more) to be worn with regular underwear.
Looking for an Extra Boost of Protection?
NorthShore EternaDry Booster Pads Diaper Doublers
A Booster adds absorbency to a disposable undergarment. When filled with liquid, it flows through into the diaper or brief. NorthShore® EternaDry® Booster Pads have higher absorbency, more sizes & lower cost than most other brands. Slim, soft & super-absorbent. Has adhesive backing that holds it in place and enables you to stack multiple boosters.READ MORE
Other Products that Complement Liners & Guards
Pads for Incontinence in Various Sizes and Shapes
Whether dealing with urge, stress or giggle incontinence NorthShore provides a variety of protection to meet your specific needs. Liners (for light protection) or Pads (that absorb more) that can be kept in place with regular underwear. Note: These are NOT intended to be used inside a diaper. See our Booster Pad section if you need a pad to use inside a diaper for increased protection.
At NorthShore, we have numerous types of liners for incontinence, including:
• Women Pads and Liners: Our range of light to heavy incontinence liners keeps women feeling dry and confident, both day and night. Individuals can choose from products with maximum to medium absorbency ratings to find a liner that best suits their needs. These pads go inside regular underwear for extra protection without the added bulk.
• Guards for Men: The NorthShore guards for men help individuals manage their light urinary incontinence with form-fitting pads. These guards feature adhesive backing and range from moderate to heavy absorbency levels. These guards go inside regular underwear.
• Large Shaped Pads: Our liners are for people with light to heavy urinary and/or bowel incontinence. These pads go inside underwear to keep the wearer dry without requiring a bulky diaper.
• Booster Pads: These disposable pads for adults fit inside diapers to minimize changes, prevent leaks and increase the absorbency of a disposable undergarment such as a tab-style brief, pull-up style underwear or a liner.
• Light Pads and Guards: These products are specifically for men and women managing light to moderate incontinence. Select an absorbency level based on your requirements to keep you or your loved one dry and comfortable.
Buy NorthShore Incontinence Pads Today
Get incontinence pads and liners from a company that cares. At NorthShore, we are committed to helping individuals with incontinence be confidently dry. We have a large inventory of incontinence solutions for men and women dealing with light to heavy incontinence, so you or your loved one can get reliable products that work. Contact our team today or call 800-563-0161 to learn more.