- Change View
Starting At: $7.50
Starting At: $24.99
Starting At: $7.75
Starting At: $12.50
Starting At: $11.99
FAQs About Underpads and Bed Pads
Regardless of age, size or incontinence type, these products help to prevent leakage onto linens, sheets, furniture and other surfaces. Simply place the bed pads over any area or piece of furniture you wish to be protected. At NorthShore, we have washable and disposable bed pads in numerous sizes, absorbency levels, styles and even colors.
What Incontinence Products for Beds Are Available?
Some of the incontinence products for beds we carry include:
• NorthShore MagicSorb Air Disposable: These disposable underpads are designed for breathability. They help improve airflow to reduce heat buildup. Our MagicSorb Air bed pads are useful for individuals concerned with preventing skin dryness.
• NorthShore Champion XD Washable: Champion XD is a waterproof bed pad with maximum absorbency. It is comfortable against the skin, and the blue color hides wetness.
• NorthShore MagicSorb Disposable: This disposable underpad works well for long-term, heavy-duty use. The extra-long style makes it ideal for use on beds and other furniture.
• NorthShore Premium Extra-Absorbent: These disposable bed pads come in three sizes and multiple absorbency levels.
• NorthShore Champion Washable: Washable Champion underpads are heavy-duty and can last for up to 250 wash cycles. The cotton-poly top layer aids with comfort.
• NorthShore Economy Disposable: Disposable bed pads available in five sizes. They work best for light absorbency.
NorthShore Care Supply has everything you or your loved one needs to handle urinary leakage and/or bowel incontinence. Learn more about products like pull-on underwear, incontinence pads and guards and tab-style adult diapers for even more protection while managing incontinence. Whether you are looking for briefs with tabs, for males or females, plus or youth sizes or overnight protection, we are happy to help.
Washable vs. Disposable Bed Pads
Both washable and disposable bed pads offer distinct advantages:
• Washable: Many individuals find washable underpads cost-effective because of their prolonged life span. Washable bed pads are often made with a more cloth-like material than their disposable counterparts, which can make them more comfortable against the skin. Their design generally makes them more durable as well, which is ideal for people who move frequently or need repositioning.
How Do I Wash and Dry Washable Incontinence Bed Pads?
• Disposable: Disposable underpads make cleanup easy, and they are more convenient for travel. These bed protector pads can also offer better odor control.
In the end, the choice is up to you or your loved one. Both options provide protection against leaks to make it easier to manage incontinence and live life to the fullest.
Buy Bed Pads for Incontinence From NorthShore Care Supply Today
Find washable and disposable bed protector pads at NorthShore today. We offer discreet shipping and kind, caring service. If you are not sure which product will work best for you or your loved one, try our Product Finder. You can also contact one of our Customer Care and service experts for more information.