Click for Close-Up View
Seca® 755 Waist-High Dial Scale w/ BMI
Large Dial, Cast-Iron Base & BMI Range Indicators!!
||Capacity x Increment
||350 lb x 1 lb
160 kg x 0.5 kg
The Seca 755 is one of the first mechanical column scales which, in addition to displaying the weight, also displays the respective nutritional condition of the patient with the BMI (Body Mass Index) function. When the patient mounts the scale, a “BMI disc” of contrasting colors is set in motion below the very precise weight display in the large, clear dial. It is visible in a small window next to which a height scale is printed. Once the weight has been determined, it is easy to read the BMI range which, with contrasting colors, is split up into underweight, normal and overweight as well as adiposity (abnormally overweight). A flat tread area and practical transport castors are further advantages of the Seca 755.
- Reads in both lb (up to 350 lb) and kg (up to 160 kg)
- Displayed increments of 1 lb and 0.5 kg
- Extra-Large 8” Dial with easy-to-read numbers!
- Platform Dimensions: 14” W x 3.5” H x 14” Deep
- Overall Dimensions: 14” W x 39.5” H x 24.5” Deep; Weight: 39.5 lbs.
- Features durable cast-iron base with built-in transport castors
- 2 year factory warranty from Seca!